Double Dutch Oven - Lid converts to skillet
Lodge Cast Iron Griddles and Grill Pans - Cook in Style!
Why not cook your bacon, burgers, sausages, steaks, eggs and pancakes in style courtesy of Lodge’s impressive range of cast iron griddles and grill pans? Boasting clever design features that trap unwanted grease/fat and enable simple, mess-free serving - the griddles/grill pans will enhance even the most well-equipped of kitchens. You can now create those tantalising grill marks from the comfort of your own home!
- Reversible grill/griddle boasts both a smooth and ridged cooking surface
- Smooth side is ideal for sandwiches, eggs and pancakes
- Ridged surface is perfect for cooking steak, fish, chicken and burgers
- Pre-seasoned at Lodge's foundry for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled distribution and retention of heat ensures rapid and efficient cooking
- Suitable for use on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, as well as in the oven, on the stove, in the grill and on barbecues/campfires
- Extremely versatile - can be used to sear, fry, sauté, grill, roast, bake, braise and broil (both indoors or out)
- Compatible with metal, wood and silicone utensils
- Clean via hand washing (Lodge cast iron is sterile at 212 degrees Fahrenheit/100 degrees Celsius, so detergents are optional)
- Brutally tough - can last for over 100 years if care and use instructions (included with item) are followed.
Why Cast Iron?
Cast iron provides the finest heat distribution and retention of any cookware metal. The heat spreads rapidly and evenly across both the bottom and sides of the material and stays hot for a prolonged period of time. It is also extremely versatile and can be used to sear, fry, sauté, grill, roast, bake, braise and broil - both indoors or out. Cast iron will tolerate any heat source (except microwaves) and is therefore suitable for induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops. It will perform effortlessly in the oven, on the stove, in the grill and even on barbecues/campfires. The material is also brutally durable to the point of being almost indestructible. In fact, amazingly, some of the very first skillets, griddles and Dutch ovens, produced more than 100 years ago, are still being used in kitchens today!
|42.5 x 24.1 x 1.57 cm